• Tamara Sherr

Recording your survey

"I don't want to have my survey recorded" Unfortunately, it's not up to the client to decide if a survey is recorded with the county auditor. It's actually a Washington State law to record a survey if the surveyor completed certain tasks. The most common being placing rebar in the ground aka setting a corner.

4 views0 comments

Recent Posts

See All
  • Black Facebook Icon
  • Black Instagram Icon
  • Black Google+ Icon

105 East Division Street

Arlington, WA  98223

Mailing Address:

P. O. Box 326

Arlington, WA  98223


Tel: (360) 435-5551

Fax: (360) 435-4012

Looking for an easy way to pay your bill? We offer online bill pay at no additional cost!

f you have questions regarding your bill, please feel free to contact Tamara in our accounting department.

© 2018 by CSE. Proudly created with